Save money recycling your old jumpers

We all have jumpers we never wear but don't want to get rid of; at least, I have lots of them...and I'm tired of seeing them everytime I open my closet so I've decided to use them for a better purpose. Although there are thousands of different things you can do with them, what I really want is to have a pair of socks for my boots.

The first thing you have to do is cutting the sleeves:





 After cutting the sleeves, you have to sew them.





 And this is the final result:




 With the body of the pink jumper I've made a dress for my niece  (no need to say she loves pink above all...)


But, you can try other different things like a hat or mittens, a scarf, a purse, Christmas stockings...
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

pblpinillos said...

Je, je, je,............ ¡éste me suena..........!

Teacher said...

Jaja...la verdad es que le queda muy gracioso!