3 Reasons to Vacuum Everyday

Vacuum floors is a chore that's always in my daily to-do list.
to-do-list-pic
One of the things that make me feel more comfortable at home is seeing no dust on floors and carpets. I'm lucky to own a little house and it takes me less than fifteen minutes to do it, which is probably one of the reasons I can do it everyday.
Along the years I've tried different cleaning habits; at the beginning, I used to sweep, which was fine, but it was quite discouraging to see dust again two seconds later. So I decided to try a vacuum cleaner and I bought one of the cheapest in the shop. It made a lot of noise, but it's been one of the best purchases I've ever made as there haven't been fluffs or dust on the floors since then!
dust
Last year I decided to invest more money in a good one, and I bought a bagless and cordless vacuum cleaner; it doesn't make much noise, which is great because my eldest son is quite sensitive to loud noises, and besides I can vacuum early in the morning or in the evening, without disturbing the neighbours.
There are three reasons why vacuum is always in my to-do list
3 reasons to vacuum everyday
  1. Clean carpets and floors make the house look cleaner. One of the worst things I can think of is getting into a room with dust on the floor.
  2. There's less dust on the furniture, which means you don't have to do the dusting so often. You know dust goes from one place to another, and that's exactly the reason why I vacuum instead of mopping: when you mop, dust changes its place but it's still there, at least part of it.
  3. It doesn't take long. You can spend 20 minutes(if you have time) or 10 (if you do what I call "fast vacuum" those days when you are really busy) .

cropped-LOGO1.jpg

No comments: