Saturday: Doors and Kitchen


SATURDAY: DOORS AND KITCHEN

Just two days to finish the general cleaning!.Today I’ll do doors and kitchen, but without struggling!!!

For the doors I use a glove cleaner duster (it’s purple…so cute!) and a spray for wood (the same I used on Monday for the dusting). I like the glove duster because it fits my hand and I don't have to clean the same place twice; if I touch it, it's cleaned.


"Super glove duster"
 


In the kitchen, I wash baseboards and cupboard doors; I’ve seen kitchen wipes at the supermarket, which seem to be really useful, but I won’t spend money on it if I can get the same results with a cloth and a little bit of soap. If I have time, I’ll review the fridge and the pantry; sometimes I have to wipe the shelves or organize leftovers and it’s easier to do it now the month is almost over, and there isn’t much food.

I always say the same: timing is essential or you may spend all morning cleaning (it wouldn’t be fair…Saturday is to spend time with family, friends, relax, etc. and not to worry about house matters). Just one hour is enough!

Another key to fast cleaning is focus on task (and no matter what happens I’ll clean for an hour), as well as group similar activities: first doors, then kitchen baseboards and cupboards, and finally fridge and pantry (in case I finish early)

  

 

SÁBADO: PUERTAS Y COCINA

¡Ya falta menos para terminar la limpieza semi-general! Hoy me centro en las puertas y la cocina, pero tampoco me voy a complicar la vida.

Para las puertas utilizo una manopla y un producto para madera con el que limpié el polvo el lunes. Me gusta la manopla porque se adapta muy bien a la mano y no hay que pasar dos veces por el mismo sitio; si lo he tocado, entonces està limpio. 



Super manopla para limpiar el polvo


En la cocina friego las encimeras y le paso una bayeta con un poco jabón a los armarios. Reviso si hay que colocar algo o pasar la bayeta (con un poco de jabón) al frigorífico porque mañana empiezo con el menú semanal y tendré que ir el lunes a hacer la compra; así que mejor repasar la nevera y la despensa ahora que está vacía.

Lo digo siempre, pero me lo repito para que no se me olvide: hay que limpiar con el tiempo programado porque, si no podría estar tooooooda la mañana (y no puede ser… que encima hoy es sábado y hay que descansar: paseo mañanero, siesta, otro paseo, pizza, peli…¡qué gusto!).

         Muy importante: centrarse en la tarea (Pase lo que pase, yo limpio durante una hora) y agrupar actividades: primero puertas, luego cocina (o al revés) y en la cocina, empiezo por las encimeras, sigo con los armarios y termino revisando la despensa y la nevera.

Bueno chic@s….¡Al lío!





 

No comments: