Changing clothes...

Or not...?

 
Changing clothes each season is one of the things that stresses me most. All summer clothes are still in the wardrobe and winter clothes are waiting... The thing is that I already need sweaters or socks but I'm still using t-shirts... I don't want to see this mess! mainly because it'll probably last a week (I must put all summer clothes in bags, iron and put winter clothes in the wardrobe...) so I've decided I won't get in this room.





Cambio de ropa...o no?

 
El cambio de armario es lo peor...sigo necesitando la ropa de verano pero ya hace fresco con lo que un jerseilillo y unos calcetines no vienen mal. El problema es que de esta situación surge el desorden que podeis ver en la foto y que probablemente va a durar un semana ( entre que saco la ropa del armario, plancho y coloco la de invierno); un estrés que pa'qué... vamos que no entro en la habitación por no verlo!

No comments: