Linen Closet Done!

Finally, I finished with it! Everytime I looked at this I felt so bad... And although it seems the opposite, there was an organization pattern, really... (blankets together, sheets together, irons together, and some stuff I didn't know where to put together...). However, it was a mess. Why? because folding linen the right way is as important as gathering things together.


Soooo, I took everything out of the closet and started to think and search on the web for better ways of folding sheets and towels. And this has been my living room for a week (sorry for my husband; he didn't even complain. He's a saint!).


I eventually gave a chance to two new ways of folding things:



















This is the final result. I know it isn't perfect but it's better than before: it saves space and looks more organised (because it IS more organised).





I need some feedback! Probably you know other way of organising your linen: tell me or post a picture!.
 
 
See you next time!

Be organised and you'll be happy



¡Al final he terminado! Cada vez que abría el armario y miraba a esto, me sentía tan mal...y lo peor es que aunque no lo parezca, había un patrón  para ordenar (¿si?): las sábanas juntas, las toallas juntas, las plancahs juntas (es que tengo una de vapor para cuando hay mucho que planchar y otra para las emergencias... Regalos de boda). En fin, que era un desastre. ¿Porqué? pues yo creo que porque la forma en que se doblan las cosas es tan importante como colocar las cosas juntas.
 
Así que...primer paso: sacar todo del armario y empezar a pensar y buscar en la red formas mejores de doblar las sábanas y las toallas. He tenido el salón hecho un desastre durante una semana ( y mi marido que es un bendito, ni se ha quejado...), pero ha merecido la pena.
 
Sé que no es perfecto pero creo que ahora he ahorrado espacio (incluso he podido guardar las colchas, que antes no cabían ni a presión) y parece que está ordenado (bueno...¡es que está más ordenado!)
 
Necesito que me digáis lo que os parece. Si conoceis otra forma de organizar las sábanas y las toallas: ¡cuentamelo o sube una foto!
 
 
Nos vemos y recuerda: ¡organízate y se feliz!
 
 
 
 

No comments: