Wednesday: Establish Daily Routines

This week I'm working on my afternoon daily routines, especially from Monday to Friday; that's to say, I'm trying to set what I'll do when I come back home.

 
This month it's been kind of a mess because with the new course I have had to put all work matters in order and now that I've finished, I feel it's time for me...so today I've started my first winter sewing project: recycling a dress and an old sweater.
 
These are the things I want to do in the afternoons:
 
  1. Relax and have a snack.
  2. Daily 15-20 minutes cleaning (today I have to clean the kitchen baseboards and wipe down bathrooms; my husband will vacuum the floors)
  3. Put all summer shoes back in their boxes 
  4. Sewing project
 
Yesterday I had time for all, so today I hope I'll be able to accomplish everything I've planned
 

It would be soooo nice to do nothing at all!

 

 

Miércoles: Establecer las Rutinas Diarias

 

Esta semana me estoy centrando en establecer las rutinas diarias, especialmente los días de trabajo; es decir, crear unos hábitos a seguir al llegar a casa.


Los principios de curso suelen ser un poco alocados hasta que se pone en marcha toda la maquinaria y empieza a rodar a buen ritmo; creo que esta fase ya la he pasado, pero aún así - como hago siempre- dedicaré un par de días a la semana a preparar cosillas. En cualquier caso, ahora me dedico 100 % a mis temas; o sea, a empezar con mis labores. Este año comenzaré por reciclar un vestido y un jersey antiguos.

Estas son las cosas que quiero hacer por las tardes:

  1. Descansar y merendar.
  2. Limpiar 15-20 minutos (mañana me toca repasar las encimeras de la cocina y los baños; mi chico pasa la aspiradora...esta vez sí que lo sabe, jeje..)
  3. Poner los zapatos de verano en las cajas
  4. Labores!

 
Ayer me dio tiempo a hacer todo; a ver si hoy tengo la misma suerte!
 
Al lío!!!

No comments: