THE SEWING WARDROBE

All this sumer I've been trying to tidy up this part of the wardrobe but I didn't know how to; so I've decided to do it anyway hoping that ideas will come out (and they did! although I know I'll have to revise it in a month or two to do it better; at least now I can find what I need).

 
Here are some tips that helped me a lot:
 
1- Classify all the stuff into different categories: wools, fabrics (long, medium, small size), sewing tools, magazines, etc.
2- Put things horizontally; this way you'll see them just by opening each drawer.
3- Label all categories to put things back where they should be and find them at the right place.


 



Before




 
 
 


 
All sewing things out of the wardrobe!



 



 

 
 
 
 
 










 

Final result
 

                                                                    First Drawer
 
                                                                    Second Drawer
 


                                                                   Magazines'box

Todo este verano he estado pensando en organizar esta parte del armario "guardatodo" pero no sabía cómo...; así que he decidido hacerlo igualmente con la esperanza de que se me ilumine la bombilla. Lo sorprendente es que ¡se me ha iluminado! Aunque tendré que darle un repaso dentro de un mes o dos; pero por lo menos ahora sé que encontraré lo que necesito.

He seguido unas reglas básicas:
 
1- Separar por categorías: lanas, telas (tamaño grande, mediano, pequeño), utensilios de costura, revistas, etc.
2- Colocar horizontalmente todo lo que se pueda; así se ven las cosas nada más abrir el cajón.
3- Etiquetar las categorías para poner todo en su sitio y buscarlas donde le corresponde.

1 comment:

Willy said...

Caray, qué mujer!! Enhorabuena por tu capacidad de organización y gracias por tus ideas